Default Store View China Traditional Chinese

Diamond Investment - Latest News

Considering Investing in Diamonds? Here’s why it’s a Good Idea

Investing in diamonds has been a popular topic amongst the financially savvy recently – and for good reason. There are a lot of reasons why diamonds are such a popular investment and why it is a growing business.

Why Diamond Investment is Becoming Popular

One of the main advantages of diamond investment is that diamond prices are less volatile compared to precious metals like gold, silver, or platinum.  Diamond prices are also more stable in comparison to market indices.

Another reason to invest in these precious gemstones is scarcity. On average, 70% of the diamonds that get extracted are poor quality and used for industrial purposes. Out of the remaining 30% diamonds that are of gem quality, only 5% have a weight that is more than one carat. This means that the worldwide supply of diamonds is actually quite small, making this a very rare and valuable investment.

Of course, another advantage of diamond investment is that these gemstones are very portable and tax-free. This means that you will be able to hold a large sum of wealth within a very small item, which is easy to transport from one place to the other. Also, you will not need to pay capital gains tax or possession tax when you own diamonds.

Why Coloured Diamonds Are a Smart Investment

If you really want to make a smart investment, you might want to consider coloured diamonds. One of the reasons why this investment is so desirable is because coloured diamonds are much rarer than the clear diamonds that we usually see. This means that their value will go up, because there are fewer of them in the world.

Over the past 15 years, coloured diamonds have reached new heights in value and have broken price records. Fine coloured diamonds don’t have a fixed price and, like fine paintings, their value is determined when sold at auction.

Investment Tips You Should Know

Before you start investing, you should clarify your goals. If you want to quickly trade and turnover a profit, coloured diamond investment probably isn’t for you. However, if you are able to hold out over the long term then coloured diamonds will be a great investment.

When it comes to buying diamonds, it is very important to purchase them from a reputable seller. Visit 16diamonds.com to learn more about the high quality diamonds that they have to offer. They offer superb quality diamonds at wholesale prices and they have 13 years of experience in the business. There, you can buy a GIA diamond that has been officially evaluated and graded. Their diamonds have a lifetime warranty and they can offer expert advice on diamond investment.